A Beautiful Theme   Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
      Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting             Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Buzzing Reed - Very Slowly

David H Thomas is the blogmeister of Buzzing Reed, a place where he notates his thoughts on tone, temperament, and pitch - he is the Principal Clarinet in the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, based in Ohio. Now, I like reading about guys who can do the job, and all the fussy details of practicing and syncing with a group, I can lead many vicarious lives this way. Just one problem with Mr Thomas' writing efforts - he's a little stingy. I mean 8 posts in 6 months?!?!

Great insight into the Reedy Clarinet, I'll be setting my calendar for next month. Until then, check out this fresh post from only 2 weeks ago. Here.